Friday, May 04, 2007

Tag, tag and away!


HAVE YOU EVER..


Smoked a cigarette? : Urmm, does one drag count? It was in school, just to see what it's like. Thankfully didn't like it! :)

Crashed a friend's car? : No! I'm a great driver.

Stolen a car? : Don't need to. Not driving-starved like some people I know! And even if I had, why would I confess here?

Been in love? : Yeah! Deep in it right now!

Been dumped? : Not yet. :P

Shoplifted? : Yup. Tons of times. Just today, picked up a spoon from Barista!

Been in a fist fight? :Yeah, all the time!! Have very violent acquaintances!

Snuck out of your parent's house? : No, never wanted to or needed to.

Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? : Ummmm no. Lucky lucky!

Been arrested? : NO WAY.

Gone on a blind date? : No.. Thank God!

Skipped school? : Oh lost count!! Boarding school makes you a pro at all that!

Been on a plane? : Yes.. Lets count, oh yeah, about 945678 times.

Seen someone die? : No.

Been to Canada? : Nope. But why Canada? Why not Greece or Egypt or Turkey?

Purposely set a part of yourself on fire? : I'm not instable. My life has always been happy!

Been jet-skiing? : Yeah, in Goa!! Awesome!

Met someone in person from the Internet? : Nope. Have an unwritten rule about that.

Taken pain killers? : Yup... But I try to hold on till the last minute.

Flown a kite? : My mom's the pro and she's embarrased with my kite-flying skills.

Built a sand castle? : Oh yeah. One of my schools had a sand-bed. And of course, all the beach going helps!

Gone puddle jumping? : Yeah. But the getting-clothes-dirty part is something I don't like!

Cheated while playing a game? : Yeah! All the time! Helps me win :)

Been lonely? : Very rarely. More like bored. Actually, just once! Made myself really busy then.

Fallen asleep at work or school/college? : Almost, but never completely. Oh wait, maybe I did sleep in one of Joga's classes..

Used a fake ID? : No, never went to a place that needed an ID.

Felt an earthquake? : No :( Is that a good thing or bad?

Touched a snake? : Yeah, once! So gross :) Loved the freakiness of it!

Slept beneath the stars? : Yes, in Benaras!! Every time there wasn't any electricity at night, we used to sleep on the terrace.

Been robbed? : Yeah, boarding school does that to you! I've lost count of all the things that have been stolen from me. My blazer for one :(

Been misunderstood? : Quite some times! People think I'm being rude when I don't even realise I was that.

Won a contest? : Yeah, got a Harry Potter cap with the Hogwarts symbol on it. (Though the emblem looked like a squished gerbil..)

Run a red light/stop sign? : Yeah. Learnt driving in Allahabad where there are NO traffic rules. You can do whatever you want with the car! :)

Been suspended from school? : Nope. I was a meritorious, all-rounder, (forgive me V) brilliant child who never stooped to doing crap.

Been in a car accident? : Yes. Once.
PS: I wasn't driving!

Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night? : No, don't like ice-cream enough to do that.

Walked the streets drunk? : No. Told ya, good sweet girl! Never been drunk either, if that question is in here somewhere.

Had déjàvu? : Every few days.

Danced in the moonlight? : Only with myself! Oh so amazing! *just imagine a pair of strong arms holding you tight! The romantic in me jagos*

Witnessed a crime? : Urmmm, nope.

Been obsessed with post-it notes? : Yeah. But I have my phases.
As in, exam-time equals lots of post-its. Other times equals 'what-are-post-its?'

Squished barefoot through the mud? : Yes. At home, in my garden! Love the gooey feeling!

Been lost? : Nope. Was smart enough to ask for detailed directions before leaving, even if I wasn't smart enough to now all the routes :)

Been on the opposite side of the country? : Yeah, Kanyakumari! How much farther can you get?? :D

Swum in the ocean? : Errr, does wading in it count?

Cried yourself to sleep? : Yes.

Played cops and robbers? : Yeah, about a gazillion times.

Recently coloured with crayons? : Yup!! Was helping my bro make his school projects!

Sung karaoke? : Not the way they show it in the movies, but yeah, in weird ways that can technically be defined as Karaoke.

Paid for a meal with only coins? : No. Wanna. Just to get those famous dirty looks from waiters!

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? : Sometimes. Will power is a fickle thing.

Made prank phone calls? : Some, not too many. I always felt bad after making them.

Caught a snow flake on your tongue? : Yeah! Yum! :)

Written a letter to Santa Claus? : No. Even though I did believe in him for some time!!

Blown bubbles? : Oh yea! Hasn't everyone?

Bonfire on the beach? : Not on the beach, but at home, yeah! Fun fun fun!

Cheated on a test? : Yeah, EVERY test! :P

Gone skinny-dipping in a pool? : *cough, cough, ahem* Errrrrr, no!





PS: The title has been inspired by the Super-man theme on my phone :D
PPS: Who should I tag? I am the last one to do this! Oh, the new blogger among us, V, you can do it :D

10 comments:

vidur said...

Hey... New post so soon!! Wow!

Nice post, but i knew most of it pehle se hi... And the things i didn't know are WRONG!!! Hah! I told u i know u more than u know urself! Hah!! :D :D

I've tagged in this one... So what do i have to do now? [I don't know :-(]

Oh and it's ME FIRST!

vidur said...

*been
(I've been tagged in this one...)

RB said...

OKAY! This tag really HAS travelled. I wonder where it started. :P

Firstly, I love the blue and yellow font combination. It looks soooo pretty. :)

Secondly, what are these 'wrong' thingis that Vidur's talking about? I'm curious. Very very curious! :D

Of course, fun post as always!
And btw, if you haven't slept in any of Joga's classes, then shame on you. Even I slept in his class once.

ps - Your word verification has actually given me 'padhai' to enter. What has the world come to?! :O

Jayant said...

Oh, you finally did this! Yay! :D
Ok, let's see now..hmm..

Driving-starved? Humph! X(

So, have you ever been to Egypt, Greece or Turkey for that matter? :P

Instable?

"Helps me win" That's SO you! :D

Somebody stole your blazer?! :O You lived in a boarding for God's sake! How come you never found the person who stole it?!

Oooh, I have that Harry Potter cap too. But, I didn't win it or anything. Bought it. :D

Yeah, I don't like ice-cream much either. Dunno how it works as comfort food for some people. Weird!

Isn't the gooey feeling the BEST? :D

There is Indira Point beyond Kanyakumari. Actually, THAT is the southern most point of the Indian territory.

We should've tried the paying-only-in-coins thing with Raju. It would've been so much fun to see his expression then. :D

Didn't you guys have a bonfire in Manali too?

Every test, yes. We're partners in crime when it comes to that. :D

That Girl said...

Haaaaaaaaaaa, loved this post! So funny and so YOU.

And first things first - yours is definitely the prettiest this tag post's been. On anyone's blog. Lovely colour combo.

Violent acquaintances, haha!!

Been in love?: Yeah! Deep in it right now!
- Awww :)

I know the boarding school robbery stories, esp. the blazer thing! Goddd, chor people! And you maaroed something too I seem to remember, didn't you? Just to get back at them.... or not!

I can somehow see your mom up on the roof flying kites like a pro :)

What Harry Potter cap is this that you & Jay are talking about? And haha, Jay got ripped off, buying something you got for free :D

Dancing in the moonlight - hm, quite the romantic, aren't you.

What Jay said about Indira Point.

Will power is a fickle thing.
- Lmao, well said!

And now only V's left. I need a new tag theme, I'm getting bored and tag posts are such fun.

~Lord Anshul said...

interesting tag..though u didnt tag me..i tag myself for it :D
but later..right now my lappy does not have a mouse..and cant copy entire thing using touchpad

and dancing in the moon-light..reminds me of wat joker says before killing anyone in batman movie : "have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight??"

and man,,u have led a peacful life..never seena crime or a dead body !! whoa !!

Jayant said...

Where's your Shoutbox??

I got a Jukebox! :D

Silver Mist said...

@V: Yes, my speed is amazing, isn't it!
Yeah yeah, you know me MUCH better!
I'll tell ya what to do..

@Richa: Yup, everyone's done it now!
Thanks!
You'll have to ask V about that!
'Padhai' haan? Saaaad!

@Jay: You are driving starved, and instable!
I wanna goto those places, REAL bad!
Liten, people kept stealing all the time there, it's not easy to keep track of everything. Humph!
How could you possibly buy THAT cap! Ungh!
I just knew the Indira Point thing would come up!
No bonfire in Manali.. :(

@Amiya: Thunku! Thunku!
Yes, you had to get back at people!
Yup, Jay got lootoed!
I just knew the Indira Point thing would come up!

@Lord Anshul: You stole my colour combo! :x
LMAO at the Joker!
Yes, peaceful life, thank God! :)

@Jay: :P

R said...

I've not done half the things mentioned here. Makes me feel like.. eugh!
But, hey, never been drunk?!

And you got robbed in boarding school?! Damn it, never knew this one.

[Amod] said...

Nice read!! I like tags of question-answer format. How did you touch a snake??What for??

Squished barefoot through the mud? : Yes. At home, in my garden! Love the gooey feeling!

Mud-holi is for people like you!!

Cheated on a test? : Yeah, EVERY test! :P

Hehe, that was honest!!!!

This seems to be an American tag. I mean the questions are seemigly pertinent to the American society.