Saturday, May 05, 2007

To the Tag Mobile!

Yeah yeah, two tag-posts in a row. Didn't plan it this way, but just happened to see this one in some random blog and couldn't resist! It's SO different from all the other tags that we've done!

What to do in this tag? Name some people, give them numbers, answer random questions.
Relax, it'll become clearer in a minute. Here we go..


Name:
A) 2 family members.
B) 3 people on your last dialled list.
C) 5 friends.
D) 2 classmates.

For A- Dad (1), Anant (2),
For B- Ishita (3), Abhinav (4), Harry (5),
For C- Kalika (6), Vidur (7), Jayant (8), Amiya (9), Neha (10),
For D- Ashish (11), Richa (12).


Q: Have you ever kissed number 7? *cough, cough, ahem* yeah, lots of times :P

Q: What's the best memory you have of 9? ALL the time I've spent at her home, velloing and talking! Best ever!


Q: When is the next time you're gonna see 4? Probably sometime soon, when I decide to ask him for another treat in Barista. *evil, evil grin*

Q: Is number 8 pretty? Yes, Jayant is pretty, with or without makeup. Although red lipstick doesn't suit him too well.

Q: What was your first impression of number 10? That she could surely help me scurry away from all our evil seniors.

Q: How did you meet 3? At Mayo, my desk-partner for 2 long, fun years.

Q: Is 11 your best friend? He is one of them!

Q: Have you seen 5 in the last month? Too many times to remember. I'm in her room all the time. She's always giving me advice as to what to study!

Q: Do you think 12 has a crush on you? I don't know, Richa does hide her emotions.. but I can't say I would be surprised if she did.

Q: When was the last time you saw 2? On the 18th. :)

Q: Have you ever been to 1's house? Ok, here's the deal: he's the dad and I'm the kid. In Indian society it so happens that the kid lives with the dad. So, I guess that's a yes.

Q: When is the next time you'll see 10? On the 24th, exam day

Q: Are you really close to 7? Now how do I explain this? Closer than 2 peas in a pod. That answer the question?

Q: Have you ever been to the movies with 4? Don't think so.. Oh yeah wait, I did. Troy and MI3!

Q: Have you ever gotten in trouble along with 2? Come on, we went to the same school.. I'm sure something must have gone wrong sometime. I'm thinking Sundays, bro-sis meet?

Q: Would you ever go out with number 9? Now I'm not saying Amiya is not date-able, but it would raise a lot of questions about my orientation.

Q: What do you and number 3 talk about the most? School and the good old days! We both go gung-ho about Mayo.

Q: Do you even know 5? Trust people to come up with something silly like this. DUH, she's on my dialled list! Therefore, I do know her.. :)

Q: Would you give number 3 a hug? Oh yeah, anytime I meet her!

Q: Are you in love with number 1? YEAH, absolutely crazily! He's my God!

Q: Do you know a secret about 8? Yes, I do. But why would I spill his secrets in here? But oh yeah, deep down inside.. Jayant wants to be the Pink Power Ranger :P

Q: Describe the relationship between number 10 and number 5: 'Best friends' would probably do the job! :)

Q: What is the best thing about your friendship with number 4? I dunno, maybe the fact that he's my brother helps me chill and play joker to my heart's content!

Q: What is the worst thing about number 1? Nothing.

Q: Have you ever danced with number 7? *cough* Well yeah! How come all the imtimate questions are with Vidur?

Q: How long have you known number 12? 3 years!! :)

Q: Have you ever been on a flight with number 8? He he! I don't think he's EVER flown! Have you, Jay?

Q: Have you ever been a co-worker with number 6? Depends how you define coworker. Did a coupla school projects with her, if those count..

Q: Have you ever wanted to punch number 2 in the face? I don't know, think it was more of a kick ;)

Q: Has number 1 ever met your mother? Urmmm, he's married to her. You'd think he would've.

Q: How did you meet number 6? Met her in SMC. Best friends since 8th grade!

Q: Did you ever accidentally, physically hurt number 11? Nope!! Why would I?

Q: What is the best memory you have with number 8? Oh, all the time spent in random conversation, about everything and nothing at all. He being all big brotherly, and me free to do and say whatever I please!

Q: Do you live close to 7? Opposite ends of the city :(

Q: What is number 2's favourite food? Ummm, anything from Subway :)

Q: Out of your top 12, which one would you say is the funniest? I'm thinking, Amiya... although Vidur, Jayant and Ashish do have their delicious moments!!

Q: If you could change one thing about number 5, what would it be? Harry, could you please laugh louder?

Q: Say something nice about number 11: Silly jokes and immense brain power come to mind.

Q: Which one lives the farthest away? Currently, dad. Though in about half a month, it'll be everyone in Delhi :(

Q: Which one do you hang out with the most? Can't answer that, waaaaay too close to call!

Q: Who is the loudest? That'll be me. Oh but in the above-mentioned 12, think it will be... ummm, damn. Nope. Just me!

Q: The quietest? Probably Vidur... Although Harry scores well too.

Q: Which bike does number 12 own? She doesn't! :)

Q: Have you traveled anywhere with number 8? Yeah, to Goa!!! :) Awesome fun for 8 beautiful days, with him running around half-naked too!

Q: If you gave number 5 a $100 tonight, what would they spend it on? She'll die of happiness, I'm sure! What'll she buy: clothes and a recharge card for her cell-phone . Then she'll just go crazy partying!



V, Ami, Jay, Richa: I tag thee. Follow the Tag Mobile :)
PS: Vidur, you might as well do all the tag-posts that we've done. You're tagged, tagged, tagged!

PPS: This Batman title is just a sequel to the Super-man one before this! :P

9 comments:

vidur said...

Funny post :D :D

I think Jayant will come and kill u on 24th! I wolud've if i was in his place...

Hmmmm... All the intimate questions with me... Why God why? Why me? Why me?
Oh and u got the spelling of intimate wrong :D :D

Do u even know 5... SO dumb! :D

Am I really the quietest??????

That Girl said...

Oh my god, I loved it, I loved it, I LOVED IT!!!! The bestest and funnest tag I've ever read in the entire blogdom... the BESTEST, I swear!!!! I'm so glad you tagged me, I would love to do this one!!

And you know the best part - I know pretty well every one of them (or at least the nature of your relationship with the ones I don't know personally). So all the sarci remarks were a hundred times funnier -
Harry, could you please laugh louder?
With him running around half-naked too!
What'll she buy: clothes and a recharge card for her cell-phone.
Urmmm, he's married to her. You'd think he would've.


LMAO!!

Yay, I'm the funniest!

And you've been the hardest on poor Jay! I bet he'll slaughter you in his tag.

And:
How come all the imtimate questions are with Vidur?
Err... how come VIDUR is number 7, guess that's pertinent :D

One complaint though, I'm sure #9 had the least questions related to it. Grrr... hate the fact.

Anyway, LOVE the tag, just looove it!! Awesome post, woman, one of my all-time top favourites.

And for the millionth time (I'm low on creativity, incessant laughing does this to me).... LOVED it!!

RB said...

Amiya, it's just not fair to spill such massive amounts of enthusiasm and excitement in your comment that others start feeling that their words won't do justice.
Oh whatever! Good if it makes sense to you.

ISHANIIII, THE BEST post after RRisms. Or maybe just equivalent. Or no, maybe even better!!!
Simply loved it! Like, luurrrved it!

AWESOME! It's almost 3 and I'm itching to do it right away. *Musgrave's in my lap, by the way* Oh don't race the dirt mind!

Again, LOVED IT!

Jayant said...

Ha..ha..ha..

That's the best you can do? Or should I say, that's the best your friend in your PG can do? :P

And no Vidur, I won't kill her. It's not as bad as I'd thought it would be.

The best parts have already been pointed out by the others, and plus, I read it in the morning and now I'm not going through it all over again to look for the nice parts.

But yeah, the tag is awesome! Totally loved it! Can't wait to take it up. :D

~Lord Anshul said...

awesome tagg..loved it..

i sometimes wonder, how come people comeup with such ideas. i m dumb. :(

[Amod] said...

Awesome is the word!! You have responded well too (I don't wanna take any credit away from you). But it would have been difficult if the last 3 dialled weren't so familiar. I wonder what you'd have written if your last three called persons include: The watchman of your village property, Your dad's boss/old friend or your newspaper/milk/gas-cylinder guy. Hehe, luckily you were not in such an impasse.

Silver Mist said...

@Vidur: Thanks! :D
Nah, Jay wouldn't kill me. He can't.
And you made a spelling mistake too! Ha!
Yes, you are the quietest!

@Ami: Ohkaaay! I knew this one was a good post but in the entire blogdom???? Hmmmm, thanks! :D
Well I'm the funniest, but outta these 12, yeah it's you.
Nah Jay wouldn't harm me.. He can't!
I swear I didn't do any number switching, if that's what you are implying.
Glad you loved it, now do it!

@Richa: I knew this one was a good post but better than RRisms???? Hmmmm, thanks! :D

@Jayant: Just coz I've made fun of you, you'll not comment properly? Hmph!
Yeah do it soon, hurry!

@Anshul: Awww you're not dumb!:D

@Amod: milk/gas-cylinder guy..
Yeah the tag would've come out MUCH different. Thankfully I didn't call those people then! Phew!
Thanks anyway!

Reeta Skeeter said...

must say havent seen such a tag.. its cute n unusual :) Cheers! Happy Blogging!

Self-deprived said...

Humph. I figure nowhere. Humph.

I wrote a new post. Read it.