Sunday, April 23, 2006

Five points to me for updating my blog.

So this tag thing...I can never understand why humans come up with weirder and weirder and more sadistic means of torturing their fellow humans....I mean, Amiya, Jayant, Amod ?? I thought we were friends... How could you do this to me?? How....
Bad people.

Anyway..... Jayant (or was it Amiya) tagged me early in my blogging life ( Not much of a life though ). It was one of those write 5 these and 5 those things about yourself tags... Avoided it and was still trying when Amod came long and tagged me again (GRRR). I will choose to ignore the fact that Amod's tag is a write 7 things about yourself tag. So peer pressure and other scathing, sarcastic remarks have forced me to get down and complete this post. (By the way, I just KNOW you're waiting for me to finish this tag. So that you can come up with another one real soon, to torture my poor soul. I just know it.)

Now without further ado, here is a list of the many 5 things that make up my life..

FIVE THINGS I CAN DO

1) Drive a car!!
2) Dance
3) Read and write.
4) Vello for HOURS without a guilty thought in my mind
5) Make people laugh till their tummy hurts.. :D



FIVE THINGS I CAN'T DO

1) Cook ( Where's the kitchen? )
2) Swim ( If I fall in some water? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa )
3) Whistle ( One thing I want to learn real bad )
4) Skate ( I've tried many many times but gravity always had other plans )
5) Be mean



FIVE THINGS I WANNA DO

1) Lots of adventure sports ( At least, I think I wanna do that )
2) Learn 5 more languages ( Notice the '5' again!!! )
3) Get rich
4) One little world tour
5) Become a secret agent/spy and do all the cool stuff they show in the movies!!



FIVE WORDS I USE A LOT

1) Damn ( Read da-yy-am)
2) Oh shit/ crap/ fuck.
3) Nalayak ( For all those who fail to do their living-close-to-Ishani duties )
4) Chill ( For all those hyper-ventillating souls I know )
5) Don't die ( I'm such a good samaritan.. :P)



FIVE THINGS I DISLIKE

1) Pink
2) Chilly in food....Arrrrgh!!
3) Horror
4) Dogs ( Okay, so I don't dislike them, but I do prefer to stay faaaaaaaaaaar away )
5) Empty headed or way-too-full-of-themselves people ( If you get my drift )



FIVE THINGS I LIKE

1) Me :P
2) The rain
3) Shakespeare
4) Cricket/ Basketball
5) ROCK!!



FIVE GIFTS I'D LOVE TO GET

1) A blank Cheque would be perfect, but if you can't afford that then,
2) A car!
3) A new I-Pod. ( My old one is a piece of junk now )
4) Books ( Mostly fiction )
5) Flowers!! ( Ooooooooh! Love them! And lucky me got tons of those for my birthday this time!! Yay!!!! )



FIVE MUSTS IN MY KINDA GUY

1) Chivalry ( I mean, what kinda guy is a chivalry-less guy?? )
2) He HAS to be tall
3) Sense of humour
4) Intelligence
5) Decent clothes. Please. (DO NOT come up to me wearing those awful shaded-patched-wannabe artistic-embroidered jeans or anything in that category. )


Okay, so that' it. That's me. I'm done. Happy now?

15 comments:

That Girl said...

YES, happy!
Loved this post!!! I yam smiling. :)

And YES to that point #4 in that list of things you can do!
(Whose tag post is this, vaise? Amod's I guess. Mine & Jay's were different... Da-yy-amn you chose him over us!! Meanie.)

And you know what, I read that "damn" just the way you pronounce it, even before coming to the pronunciation guide part.

But you didn't specify how you like your "crap" pronounced :D
[For everyone else's benefit, it's "crape"]

Why you no like pink? Pink be nice.

Yes, the birthday flowers. And the get-well-soon flowers. Lucky girl.

And a NEW i-Pod nano?!! Gimme your old one, you greedy wretch!! Do you know how many people in this world live on less than one i-Pod a year?? Shameful, I tell you.

That Girl said...

Oh, forgot to do that first-comment jig...

FIRST COMMENT, YAY!!

And now you tag yourself for that books wala post of mine. If anyone can do justice to it, it's you! Add a header "Number of books I've read" and start counting right now!

Oh and I almost forgot another thing - LOVE this blue!!! It's looking great against black. Dayyam, I want a black background too. All I can do is move like a pendulum between red, blue & green. Crape.

[Amod] said...

finally you have done something purposeful in your life. I mean this is slightly better than all your posts. haha.
You can't be mean?Poor you, once you are pout those homely lvely friendly world you gotta be mean *evil grin*!!
And thankyou for using all those goodie goodie words for me *evil-er grin*!!
*satanic clap*

R said...

I WANT AN iPod. Now, Now, NOW!

:(

Richa said...

oye hoye...ppl are on a roll. how come two of the most faltu bloggers updated on the same day?! must be some miraculous day!!

grrrreat post! loved going thru it.

your most used words...too cool! u shud have put your one liners as well u silly little twit! :P

flowers....mujhe bhi chahiye. :(

chivalry...oh yes,yes yes!!!! absolutely essential!

pink and dogs...not cool! X( grrr!!

codeextracts said...

Wow, good to see a quick update here as well, and the 5-point thing! :D

And you're so kind.. you didn't tag anyone? :/

Swetank Gupta said...

This is a da-yy-am interesting post and I love crape as well :D... that was funny, really... would love to hear you say that presonally, someday... also left a comment on your last post... the poem... loved it's lines.. even left a comment over thr.. dunno if you've read it but really, add me to the list of ppl who'd really really want you to update your blog every single day... is that too much :P .. tc

Swetank

Swetank Gupta said...

Btw, the R.R.isms were awesome... simply amazing... :)

Silver Mist said...

@ Ami: Fact: Me no like pink.And I didn't choose anyone over anyone. Swear!! :D
Yeah! Innit a sexy blue!!!

@ Amod: Yes you are mean...and will remain so. Yes I can't be mean!! :(

@ Rohit: Doesn't everyone?

@ BASTM: Yeah, miracles do happen!! :D

@ Harry: Yes,I'm a kind girl. But now that you reminded me...I tag thee. :D

@ Swetank: Thanks.
Thanks.
and Thanks!!:D
( for all the 3 posts )

R said...

Try Updating. *Might* be fun.

Anonymous said...

here i am to comment!! now u happy?

loved the post!

damn you can drive :(

oh and did u know i am a damn good skater!!

and i am multi-lingual too! ha ha..

#4 on words u use a lot, i think u use it mostly fo me! right?

horror!! :-D

flowers... ahan!!

hey i am tall, chivalrous, intelligent and i dont wear crappy clothes.... ever considered me?? :-P

R said...

You still haven't updated. :|

Shreya said...

hi... i liked ur blog... n i still havent fugured out who u r!!

Silver Mist said...

@ Vidur: Yes, very happy!! :)
And hahaha, I can drive!!
Damn, you can skate and you know more languages than me..Damn.

Yes, I did consider you...and you fit the bill..

@Rohit: Chill dude..

@Shreya: Thanks...We haven't met.So don't worry!! :)

Anonymous said...

crap crap n crap girl u r ..................................................